In celebration of Earth Day, Mrs. Webb's class did some learning outside on this beautiful day!
The last day of school for students will be Friday, June 13th.
This will be a 2 hour early dismissal as scheduled.
Millington Elementary School announces April 25th as the date for Pre-Kindergarten application and Kindergarten registration for Kent County residents. Please call Sandy Emory at 410-810-2552 to make an appointment.
IT IS NECESSARY TO BRING YOUR CHILD AS WELL AS THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTATION:
· Child’s Birth Certificate
· Child’s Social Security Number
· Child’s Immunization Certificate and Records
· Proof of Residency (lease, mortgage, electric, tax, or water bill)
· Parent Identification
· If claiming economically disadvantaged, a Free and Reduced Meals Form will be completed during the application process. Please bring proof of income.
We are pleased to announce the Millington Elementary School's nominees for 2014 Teacher of the Year and Support Employee of the Year. Congratulations!!
Tracey Kendall-Parent - TOY Terrence Moody - SEOY
Please click on the link below for information from the Maryland Department of Education regarding the top 10 things teachers should know about the PARCC assessments and 2014 field tests.